Improve Patient-Physician Communication With Just Pen and Paper
Patients who were provided a notepad and pen reported increased satisfaction with physician communication, according to a study in the Journal of Hospital Medicine.
The University of Michigan Health System in Ann Arbor developed a patient communication tool called Dear Doctor, a bedside notepad to enhance patient-centered care.
Read the full story on the Dear Doctor notepad and patient-centered care in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes