Improve Patient-Physician Communication With Just Pen and Paper
Patients who were provided a notepad and pen reported increased satisfaction with physician communication, according to a study in the Journal of Hospital Medicine.
The University of Michigan Health System in Ann Arbor developed a patient communication tool called Dear Doctor, a bedside notepad to enhance patient-centered care.
Read the full story on the Dear Doctor notepad and patient-centered care in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note