House Hears Testimony on Meningitis Outbreak
The outbreak stems from contaminated drugs from the New England Compounding Center in Framingham, Mass., which have been linked to 32 deaths and more than 438 illnesses.
Click here to read the full story on the meningitis outbreak hearing in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Ohio becomes 13th ACA co-op to close: 4 things to know
- European children struggle with digestive disorders — 4 points
- 10 fastest-growing U.S. cities — Texas takes the lead
- New guidelines aid physicians in treating children with gastrointestinal disorders — 5 things to know
- First Call estimates Tenet's EPS to hit $0.41: 4 notes