Hospitals Adopt Hotel Practices to Boost Patient Satisfaction
Hospitals, including Halifax Health Medical Center and Florida Hospital Memorial, both in Daytona Beach, are adopting services that mimic those at hotels in efforts to boost patient satisfaction, according to a Daytona Beach News-Journal report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on patient satisfaction.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition