Hospital Training Program Can Improve Resident Physicians' Empathy With Patients
Researchers from Massachusetts General Hospital found a training program helped increase resident physicians' empathy with patients and improve patients' perceptions of their providers.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on patient satisfaction.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery