HFAP Hosts ASC Quality Reporting Final Rule Webinar
Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program will host a webinar later this month on the 2014 OOPS/ASC Final Rule: The ASCQR Program.
The webinar will take place Dec. 18 from 10 to 11 a.m. and from 2 to 3 p.m. It has been approved for one continuing education unit.
The program's speaker will be Anita Bhatia, PhD, MPH, CMS' program lead for the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting Program. She will be reviewing the final rule and requirements, as well as the 2015 payment determination criteria.
More Articles on Quality:
Transparency of Physician Information: 40 States Get Failing Grade
9 Quality Reporting Programs to Know in the ASC Industry
10 Top Quality Articles Dec. 2-6, 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
CMS Delays Quality Reporting Measure ASC-11 ImplementationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers