FTC Supports Law That Would Expand Patient Care Rules for Advanced Practice Nurses in Louisiana
The Federal Trade Commission supports a bill proposed in the Louisiana legislature that would expand advanced practice registered nurses' scope of practice in medically underserved areas.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on advanced practice registered nurses.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition