Distinct Classifications Needed for Bloodstream Infections, Study Says
Researchers concluded healthcare-associated community onset infections are distinctly different from community-acquired and hospital-acquired infections based on a number of epidemiologic, microbiologic and outcome characteristics, according to a study published in BMC Infectious Diseases.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on bloodstream infections.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions