CVS' Adrenaclick® auto-injector to hit the market
Woonsocket, R.I.-based CVS Health will soon release its Adrenaclick® auto-injector.
CVS decided to launch Adrenaclick® auto-injector on the market and sell the product for $109.99 per two-pack before potential discounts.
Ms. Foulkes said most CVS customers will meet requirements for a manufacturer's coupon for $100 off, meaning most will pay $9.99. While Medicaid and Medicare patients won't qualify for the coupon, Ms. Foulkes said pharmacists will work with them to strategize on ways to obtain the treatment without paying a huge amount.
"Our focus has always been on finding solutions for patients first and foremost," Ms. Foulkes told USA Today. "The best thing that can happen to keep drug prices low is to have a lot of competition in the marketplace."
More articles on quality & infection control:
6 key points on the global medical tapes market
WHO: Smoking costs world $1T annually: 3 quick notes
Trump: No decision made for head of vaccine safety panel, but providers still voice opposition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights