CDC: Flu Rates Rise to 5.6%
report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The rate of people seeing a healthcare provider for flu-like illness has been elevated for four consecutive weeks, rising from 2.8 percent to 5.6 percent, according to the release.
Click here to read the full story on flu rates in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC QI project success: The 4 'E's that drive process standardizationRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics