CDC: Flu Rates Rise to 5.6%
The rate of people seeing a healthcare provider for flu-like illness has been elevated for four consecutive weeks, rising from 2.8 percent to 5.6 percent, according to the release.
Click here to read the full story on flu rates in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
LifePoint Health's Q2 revenues increased by 21%: 5 observationsRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine