CDC: Flu Rates Rise to 5.6%The rate of influenza-like illness is elevated in many areas of the U.S., according to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The rate of people seeing a healthcare provider for flu-like illness has been elevated for four consecutive weeks, rising from 2.8 percent to 5.6 percent, according to the release.
Click here to read the full story on flu rates in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the free Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, which focuses on clinical quality, infection control, patient safety and accreditation, click here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition