Burnout Reported More Frequently in Ambulatory Physicians
Journal of Hospital Medicine.
The study defines burnout as a combination of emotional exhaustion, depersonalization and a low sense of personal accomplishment that negatively affects work life.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Physician Burnout:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities