Burnout Reported More Frequently in Ambulatory Physicians
Journal of Hospital Medicine.
The study defines burnout as a combination of emotional exhaustion, depersonalization and a low sense of personal accomplishment that negatively affects work life.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Physician Burnout:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
CMS Delays Quality Reporting Measure ASC-11 ImplementationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers