Blood Transfusions Maybe Be Overused
Johns Hopkins researchers found there is still wide variation in the use of transfusions and frequent use of transfused blood in patients who don't need it.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on blood transfusions.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition