Better Surgical Performance, Patient Satisfaction When Engaging With Safety Checklist
Researchers observed the healthcare provider compliance rate to the World Health Organization's Surgical Safety Checklist.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Quality:
Is Warm Water Necessary for Handwashing?
Communication Strategies for ICU Patients Unable to Speak
Adverse Events Decline 2005-2011: Study
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
All in Your Head: Psychological Factors Contributing to Failure of Hand Hygiene InterventionsRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers