Better Surgical Performance, Patient Satisfaction When Engaging With Safety Checklist
Researchers observed the healthcare provider compliance rate to the World Health Organization's Surgical Safety Checklist.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Quality:
Is Warm Water Necessary for Handwashing?
Communication Strategies for ICU Patients Unable to Speak
Adverse Events Decline 2005-2011: Study
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Patient safety tool: Qualis Health's online toolkit for engaging patients in infection controlRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why