Alcohol-Impregnated Port Protectors, Neutral Pressure Connectors Reduce Risk of CLABSI
Alcohol-impregnated port protectors and needleless neutral pressure connectors may help reduce rates of central line-associated bloodstream infections and contaminated blood cultures, according to a study published in the American Journal of Infection Control.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on infection prevention.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center