AHA Report Questions Link Between Admissions, Quality
A recent Trendwatch report, published by the American Hospital Association, draws attention to and expresses concern over unplanned readmissions related to initial admissions, stating "[hospitals] cannot influence the occurrence of unplanned, unrelated readmissions because they are not predictable or preventable."
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on hospital readmissions.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers