Advocacy Tour Aims to Increase Awareness of Needlestick Safety
Safe in Common will launch the Needlestick Safety Advocacy Tour to promote education, awareness and stronger federal standards for needlestick prevention and safety.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on the Needlestick Safety Advocacy Tour.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery