9 Tips to Conduct SSI Surveillance at ASCs
A senior infection prevention analyst at the Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority offers tips for ambulatory surgery centers to conduct surgical site infection surveillance in a new report.
The CMS conditions for coverage require ASCs track infections in patients post-discharge.
Click here to read the full story on SSI surveillance in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
The importance of improving pain management in ASCs providing higher acuity proceduresRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds