9 Tips to Conduct SSI Surveillance at ASCs
A senior infection prevention analyst at the Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority offers tips for ambulatory surgery centers to conduct surgical site infection surveillance in a new report.
The CMS conditions for coverage require ASCs track infections in patients post-discharge.
Click here to read the full story on SSI surveillance in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Wolters Kluwer Health teams with AAACN on ambulatory nursing softwareRead Now
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds