9 Tips to Conduct SSI Surveillance at ASCs
A senior infection prevention analyst at the Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority offers tips for ambulatory surgery centers to conduct surgical site infection surveillance in a new report.
The CMS conditions for coverage require ASCs track infections in patients post-discharge.
Click here to read the full story on SSI surveillance in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASCs & Ebola: What you need to knowRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting