9 Tips to Conduct SSI Surveillance at ASCs
A senior infection prevention analyst at the Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority offers tips for ambulatory surgery centers to conduct surgical site infection surveillance in a new report.
The CMS conditions for coverage require ASCs track infections in patients post-discharge.
Click here to read the full story on SSI surveillance in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Most-missed handwashing spots, tools and best practices: 3 must-readsRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting