9 Tips to Conduct SSI Surveillance at ASCs
A senior infection prevention analyst at the Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority offers tips for ambulatory surgery centers to conduct surgical site infection surveillance in a new report.
The CMS conditions for coverage require ASCs track infections in patients post-discharge.
Click here to read the full story on SSI surveillance in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cigna & Hill Physicians Medical Group team up to deliver coordinated care— 5 points
- Seaside Surgery Center checks off its 1st outpatient spinal surgery: 5 highlights
- Rush University Medical Center to open $36.2M outpatient health center — 5 highlights
- 5 GI physicians in the news — July 1, 2016
- Takeda, Altos partner for gastroparesis treatment — 5 takeaways