7 Steps to Comply With Joint Commission Risk Assessment Requirement
The Joint Commission offers seven steps to help organizations assess risks in Joint Commission Online:
1. Identify the issue.
2. Develop arguments that support the proposed process or issue.
3. Develop arguments that oppose the proposed process or issue.
4. Evaluate both arguments.
5. Reach a conclusion.
6. Document the process.
7. Monitor and reassess the conclusion.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
Top 10 Root Causes of Sentinel Events
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Diagnostic pain injections for hip arthroscopy patients may not predict postop outcomes, study findsRead Now
- 4 recent GI market updates to know
- HSTPathways partners with SSI Medibis to expand ASC software solutions
- Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment Program aims to bring value-based payments to New York
- Precinct Ambulatory Surgery Center achieves accreditation — 5 key notes
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday – March 30, 2015