7 Steps to Comply With Joint Commission Risk Assessment Requirement
The Joint Commission offers seven steps to help organizations assess risks in Joint Commission Online:
1. Identify the issue.
2. Develop arguments that support the proposed process or issue.
3. Develop arguments that oppose the proposed process or issue.
4. Evaluate both arguments.
5. Reach a conclusion.
6. Document the process.
7. Monitor and reassess the conclusion.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
Top 10 Root Causes of Sentinel Events
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies