7 Steps to Comply With Joint Commission Risk Assessment Requirement
The Joint Commission offers seven steps to help organizations assess risks in Joint Commission Online:
1. Identify the issue.
2. Develop arguments that support the proposed process or issue.
3. Develop arguments that oppose the proposed process or issue.
4. Evaluate both arguments.
5. Reach a conclusion.
6. Document the process.
7. Monitor and reassess the conclusion.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
Top 10 Root Causes of Sentinel Events
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes
- eSutures moves to new headquarters in Mokena, IL: 5 key notes