7 Steps to Comply With Joint Commission Risk Assessment Requirement
The Joint Commission offers seven steps to help organizations assess risks in Joint Commission Online:
1. Identify the issue.
2. Develop arguments that support the proposed process or issue.
3. Develop arguments that oppose the proposed process or issue.
4. Evaluate both arguments.
5. Reach a conclusion.
6. Document the process.
7. Monitor and reassess the conclusion.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
Top 10 Root Causes of Sentinel Events
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Going from good to great: Why ASCs still need to improve infection controlRead Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population