7 Steps to Comply With Joint Commission Risk Assessment Requirement
The Joint Commission offers seven steps to help organizations assess risks in Joint Commission Online:
1. Identify the issue.
2. Develop arguments that support the proposed process or issue.
3. Develop arguments that oppose the proposed process or issue.
4. Evaluate both arguments.
5. Reach a conclusion.
6. Document the process.
7. Monitor and reassess the conclusion.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
Top 10 Root Causes of Sentinel Events
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
The qualified clinical data registry: A primer for outpatient providersRead Now
- ASC accreditation leader to know: Dr. David Watts of AAAASF
- Johnson & Johnson seeks $7.2B in damages from Boston Scientific, AbbVie's HCV prescriptions up 55% & more –5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Venture capitalists still excited about healthcare: 5 key notes on startups
- 7 of the top gainers in healthcare stocks
- Improving your leadership skills: 9 tips