7 Steps to Comply With Joint Commission Risk Assessment Requirement
The Joint Commission offers seven steps to help organizations assess risks in Joint Commission Online:
1. Identify the issue.
2. Develop arguments that support the proposed process or issue.
3. Develop arguments that oppose the proposed process or issue.
4. Evaluate both arguments.
5. Reach a conclusion.
6. Document the process.
7. Monitor and reassess the conclusion.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
Top 10 Root Causes of Sentinel Events
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
CDC to redouble efforts to combat C. diffRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Douglas Faigel of Mayo Clinic
- Continuous PPI use increases risk of C. Diff recurrence, study finds
- Dr. Claude Brunson receives 2015 Diversity Educator of the Year award
- 3 things to know about healthcare informatics and its adoption
- GI practice 10 years from now: 5 gastroenterologists forecast the future of the specialty