6 Nursing Communication Best Practices
"The Rising Tide Measure: Communication With Nurses" shows that up to 15 percent of hospitals' VBP incentive payments may be affected by the communication with nurses dimension of the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems survey.
Click here to read the full story on nursing communication best practices in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes