6 Nursing Communication Best Practices
"The Rising Tide Measure: Communication With Nurses" shows that up to 15 percent of hospitals' VBP incentive payments may be affected by the communication with nurses dimension of the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems survey.
Click here to read the full story on nursing communication best practices in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Status quo is the biggest competitor for Dan Coholan
- 3 legislative changes for ASCs leaders to note — Jan. 20, 2017
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC