6 Nursing Communication Best Practices
Press Ganey report.
"The Rising Tide Measure: Communication With Nurses" shows that up to 15 percent of hospitals' VBP incentive payments may be affected by the communication with nurses dimension of the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems survey.
Click here to read the full story on nursing communication best practices in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Medline's 10-day hand care challengeRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career