6 Nursing Communication Best Practices
Press Ganey report.
"The Rising Tide Measure: Communication With Nurses" shows that up to 15 percent of hospitals' VBP incentive payments may be affected by the communication with nurses dimension of the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems survey.
Click here to read the full story on nursing communication best practices in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
QI projects at ASCs: What do they look like today?Read Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology