6 Nursing Communication Best Practices
Press Ganey report.
"The Rising Tide Measure: Communication With Nurses" shows that up to 15 percent of hospitals' VBP incentive payments may be affected by the communication with nurses dimension of the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems survey.
Click here to read the full story on nursing communication best practices in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Patient safety tool: American Sentinel University's HAI prevention e-book for nursesRead Now
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article
- Unique Pharmaceuticals issues 100+ product recall for ASCs, hospitals
- Surgery Center of Oklahoma procedures save $600k for Oklahoma County government