56 Surgery Centers Receive 2012/2013 Apex Quality Award
Voyance has announced the 2012/2013 APEX Quality Award Winners to recognize outstanding healthcare organizations demonstrating excellence in patient satisfaction and overall care over the past 12 months.
The recognition was given to 91 healthcare organizations in eight healthcare markets across 29 states, and 39 recipients were first-time winners. Ambulatory surgery center winners include:
1. Algonquin Road Surgery Center in Lake in Lake Hills, Ill.
2. Ambulatory Surgery Center of Stevens Point (Wis.)
3. AtlantiCare Surgery Center in Egg Harbor Township, N.J.
4. Bellin Orthopedic Surgery Center in Green Bay, Wis.
5. Bloomington-Normal HealthCare Surgery Center in Normal, Ill.
6. Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center in Baxter, Minn.
7. Carroll County Eye Surgery Center in Westminster, Md.
8. Chandana Surgery Center in Valparaiso, Ind.
9. Charleston's Physicians' Eye Surgery Center in Charleston, S.C.
10. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Surgery Center—Ewing Halsell in San Antonio
12. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Surgery Center—New Braunfels (Texas)
13. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Surgery Center—Stone Oak in San Antonio
14. Community Surgery Center Hamilton in Noblesville, Ind.
15. Cook Children's Pediatric Surgery Center in Plano, Texas
16. Day Surgery Center in Winter Haven, Fla.
17. Dearborn (Mich.) Surgery Center.
18. Dublin (Ohio) Surgery Center
19. Evansville (Ind.) Surgery Center—Deaconess
20. Evansville Surgery Center Gateway in Newburgh, Ind.
21. Glasgow Surgery Center in Newark, Del.
22. Griffin Road Campus of LSDC in Lakeland, Fla.
23. High Plains Surgery Center in Lubbock, Texas
24. Iowa City (Iowa) Ambulatory Surgical Center
25. Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical and Diagnostic Center
26. Laser Spine Institute—Florida (Tampa)
27. Laser Spine Institute—Pennsylvania (Wayne)
28. Midwest Physicians Surgery Center in Lees Summit, Mo.
29. Minnesota Valley Surgery Center in Burnsville
30. Montgomery (Ala.) Surgical Center
31. Northern Virginia Eye Surgery Center in Fairfax
32. Northwest Michigan Surgery Center in Traverse City
33. Ocala (Fla.) Eye Surgery Center
34. Ohio Surgery Center in Columbus
35. Palos Surgicenter in Palos Heights, Ill.
36. Paramount Surgery Center in Mesa, Ariz.
37. Physicians Surgery Center at DePaul in Bridgeton, Mo.
38. Ravine Way Surgery Center in Glenview, Ill.
39. Riddle Surgical Center in Media, Pa.
40. Ridgeway Surgery and Endoscopy Center in Wichita, Kan.
41. Rockford (Ill.) Orthopedic Surgery Center
42. Sedalia (Mo.) Surgery Center
43. Shoreline Surgical Center in Guilford, Conn.
44. SMI Surgery Center in San Diego
45. Southern New Mexico Surgery Center in Alamogordo
46. St. Lucie Surgery Center in Port St. Lucie, Fla.
47. Summit Surgery Center in Hermitage, Tenn.
48. Surgery Center at Health Park in Grand Blac, Mich.
49. Surgery Center of Anchorage (Alaska)
50. SurgiCare of Carlstadt (N.J.)
52. SurgiCare of Mahwah (N.J.)
53. Tallgrass Surgical Center in Topeka, Kan.
54. The Surgery Center at Hamilton (N.J.)
55. The Surgical Center at Columbia (Mo.) Orthopaedic Group
56. UnaSource Surgery Center in Troy, Mich.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Rising Stars: 40 ASC Industry Leaders 40 Years or Younger
What Makes Hudson Valley ASC Standout Today: Q&A With Clinical Administrator Diane Smith
4 Strategic Tips for Smart Payer Contract Negotiations at Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Top 10 Patient Safety Tools, March 31 to April 4: ASCRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers