5 Strategies to Advance Patient Safety, Reduce Harm
shared five steps to advance patient safety and reduce harm at a Senate Health, Education, Labor & Pensions Committee hearing today.
Read the full story on the five recommendations in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Physicians Participating in ACA Exchanges: 57% Say They Will to Remain Competitive
- Bipartisan Budget Would Delay 20.1% Medicare Pay Cut to Physicians, Give 0.5% Raise
- Dr. Richard Edelson Performs ACL Surgery on Portland Timbers Forward at Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center
- Job Opening: Administrator at Norwalk Surgery Center – Norwalk, CT
- 10 Statistics on ASC Management & Development Company Ownership Preferences