4 points on hospital admission rates for ASCs in Q4
The number of hospital admissions per ASC admissions fell in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2016 compared to the first quarter, according to according to ASC Quality Collaboration data.
Here are four takeaways on the number of patient burns per 1,000 admissions.
● Q4 2016: 0.96
● Q3 2016: 0.945
● Q2 2016: 1.008
● Q1 2016: 1.067
*The aforementioned data represents 1,936,697 ASC admissions at 1,472 facilities between Oct. 1, 2016, and Dec. 31, 2016.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights