3 Challenges of Making a Business Case for Investing in Nursing
Medical Care's April issue.
Researchers examined research funded by the Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program, to identify factors limiting a business case for nursing investments.
Click here to read the full story on the business case for nursing investments in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Sentinel alert: ISO tubing connector standardsRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials