3 Challenges of Making a Business Case for Investing in Nursing
Medical Care's April issue.
Researchers examined research funded by the Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program, to identify factors limiting a business case for nursing investments.
Click here to read the full story on the business case for nursing investments in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How to Increase Practice Reimbursement: Increased Patients, Increased Cash-Flow
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic
- Trice Orthopedics Closes Bridge Loan Financing with $3M
- Alliance Imaging, Pinehurst Surgical Expand Imaging Partnership