3 Challenges of Making a Business Case for Investing in Nursing
Medical Care's April issue.
Researchers examined research funded by the Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program, to identify factors limiting a business case for nursing investments.
Click here to read the full story on the business case for nursing investments in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC QI project success: The 4 'E's that drive process standardizationRead Now
- The power of choice in patients' hands: New price transparency app launches
- Deion Sanders to keynote Future of Spine conference – 5 things to know about Deion Sanders
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?