3 Challenges of Making a Business Case for Investing in Nursing
Researchers examined research funded by the Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program, to identify factors limiting a business case for nursing investments.
Click here to read the full story on the business case for nursing investments in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 143k medical professionals oppose mass deportation of undocumented population — 4 things to know
- The race for ASC efficiency and value: 4 ways to increase throughput and promote quality
- ASC industry leader to know: Stephen Rosenbaum of Interventional Management Services
- 10 most frequent sentinel events
- 15 things to know about orthopedics for ASCs