13 Statistics on Quality in Healthcare vs. Other Industries
American Society for Quality report.
"The ASQ Global State of Quality Research: Discoveries 2013" includes 1,991 surveys on quality practices in companies from 22 countries.
Click here to read the 13 statistics on healthcare quality compared with quality in other industries in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safetyRead Now
- 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safety
- Ensure employee satisfaction without offering raises: 5 strategies
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Anne Henkel of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypes