10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools Dec. 9-13
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
1. Top 10 Patient Safety Tools Dec. 2-6, 2013
2. Medication Reconciliation Toolkit
3. 10 Patient Safety Tools on Hand Hygiene: Global Handwashing Day
4. Security Risk Analysis for EHR
5. 10 Patient Handoff and Communication Tools
6. Crash Cart Supply Checklist
7. Morse Falls Risk Predictor
8. Turn Clock Poster to Help Prevent Pressure Ulcers
9. Technology Hazard Awareness Posters
10. Patient Education Materials Assessment Tool and User's Guide
More Articles on Quality:
Medication Reconciliation Improves With Pharmacist Intervention
Hand Hygiene Story Roundup
The Challenges and Promises of Note Sharing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies