10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools Dec. 9-13
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
1. Top 10 Patient Safety Tools Dec. 2-6, 2013
2. Medication Reconciliation Toolkit
3. 10 Patient Safety Tools on Hand Hygiene: Global Handwashing Day
4. Security Risk Analysis for EHR
5. 10 Patient Handoff and Communication Tools
6. Crash Cart Supply Checklist
7. Morse Falls Risk Predictor
8. Turn Clock Poster to Help Prevent Pressure Ulcers
9. Technology Hazard Awareness Posters
10. Patient Education Materials Assessment Tool and User's Guide
More Articles on Quality:
Medication Reconciliation Improves With Pharmacist Intervention
Hand Hygiene Story Roundup
The Challenges and Promises of Note Sharing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
10 Things to Know About Infection ControlRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers