10 Most Popular Patient Safety Tools Sept. 30 to Oct. 4, 2013
Access more free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations here.
1. Kaiser Permanente's Infection Control "Plus" Measures
2. Safer Sign-Out Form for Patient Handoffs
3. Morse Falls Risk Predictor
4. 3 CDC Resources to Prevent Dialysis Infections
5. My 5 Moments for Hand Hygiene Poster
6. "Turn Clock" Poster to Help Prevent Pressure Ulcers
7. Clinical Teachback Cards
8. Heart Failure, Attack Discharge Checklists
9. CUSP Family Engagement Toolkit
10. Universal ICU Decolonization for MRSA Reduction
More Articles on Quality:
HAIs Cost Society $147B Annually in US
Leadership Walkarounds May Strengthen Safety Culture
ICU Admission Not Associated With MRSA Colonization
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.