10 Healthcare Organizations to Study Methods for Preventing Medical Errors
Medline has awarded 10 healthcare organizations with grants that will be used to research evidence-based solutions and interventions for preventable harm, including pressure ulcers, catheter-associated urinary tract infections, ventilator-associated pneumonia and others.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Medline's 2011 Prevention Above All Discoveries Grant.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
APIC and SHEA "strongly agree" with FDA's ruling on healthcare antiseptic products: 5 key notesRead Now
- USPI partners with Surgical Institute of Reading — 7 key notes
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center purchases properties, including ASC — 5 things to know
- Orthopaedic Institute for Children breaks ground on ASC — 7 things to know
- 15 eye centers achieve Cataract Innovator status
- Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinions