10 Healthcare Organizations to Study Methods for Preventing Medical Errors
Medline has awarded 10 healthcare organizations with grants that will be used to research evidence-based solutions and interventions for preventable harm, including pressure ulcers, catheter-associated urinary tract infections, ventilator-associated pneumonia and others.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Medline's 2011 Prevention Above All Discoveries Grant.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
70% of safety leaders lack data to lower patient harms, survey findsRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala