10 Healthcare Organizations to Study Methods for Preventing Medical Errors
Medline has awarded 10 healthcare organizations with grants that will be used to research evidence-based solutions and interventions for preventable harm, including pressure ulcers, catheter-associated urinary tract infections, ventilator-associated pneumonia and others.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Medline's 2011 Prevention Above All Discoveries Grant.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
The importance of improving pain management in ASCs providing higher acuity proceduresRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics