10 Healthcare Organizations to Study Methods for Preventing Medical Errors
Medline has awarded 10 healthcare organizations with grants that will be used to research evidence-based solutions and interventions for preventable harm, including pressure ulcers, catheter-associated urinary tract infections, ventilator-associated pneumonia and others.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Medline's 2011 Prevention Above All Discoveries Grant.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
CDC to redouble efforts to combat C. diffRead Now
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine