10 Healthcare Organizations to Study Methods for Preventing Medical Errors
Medline has awarded 10 healthcare organizations with grants that will be used to research evidence-based solutions and interventions for preventable harm, including pressure ulcers, catheter-associated urinary tract infections, ventilator-associated pneumonia and others.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Medline's 2011 Prevention Above All Discoveries Grant.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Wolters Kluwer Health teams with AAACN on ambulatory nursing softwareRead Now
- 68 False Claims Act cases unsealed since October: 5 things to know
- Healthcare in New York State: 10 things to know
- Physician practice owners: 6 trends in the next 5 years
- 5 key social media guidelines for all business owners
- New York-Presbyterian's nursing department honors Dr. Klaus Kjaer-Pedersen with 2014 Physician of the Year Award