NorthEast Surgery Center Administrator Louise Pace Honored by Local Publication
Times-Tribune for her years of service.
Ms. Pace started her job as administrator of NorthEast Surgery Center in 2000, before the center was constructed. The center currently conducts several kinds of surgeries, including orthopedic procedures. In addition to managing staff, Ms. Pace oversees the center's finances, ensures compliance with regulations and helps with smaller tasks, such as shoveling snow or taking out the trash.
"It's been everything but boring," Ms. Pace says. "There's always new regulations, new things changing that you have to be up on."
Related Articles on ASC Leaders:
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Dr. John Steinman of Arrhowhead Orthopedics
ASC Leader to Know: Dr. John Atwater of McClean County Orthopedics
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Dr. James Lynch of SpineNevada
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup