Dr. William Young, Founder of Otolaryngology and Facial Surgery Centre, Dies at 62
After six years as a solo surgeon at the surgery center, Dr. Young added his first partner, and over the last two and a half years, the center grew to include a total of six physicians. Dr. Young was also a member of St. Bernard's Healthcare medical staff and served on the boards of several St. Bernard's organizations, as well as the Outpatient Surgery Center of Jonesboro.
Dr. Young died Friday, May 4, in St. Bernard's Medical Center.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Physicians:
Suncoast Surgery Center to Perform Facility's First Laser Cataract Surgery
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Dr. Richard Kaul of New Jersey Spine and Rehabilitation
4 Predictions on ASC Profits and Procedures in 2012 and Beyond
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About