Cranmer Ambulatory Surgery Center Medical Director Named President of New Jersey American College of Surgeons
report by The Hub.
Dr. Goldfarb is also chairman and program director of the department of surgery at Monmouth Medical Center and surgical coordinator of the Jacqueline M. Wilentz Comprehensive Breast Center at Monmouth.
In addition to his participation with the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Goldfarb is a founding member of the American Trauma Society.
Related Articles on ASC Leaders:
Massachusetts Hospital Association Responds to Surgery Center Leaders in Battle Over Regulations
Surgery Center Leader Woody Miller Donates $10M to Middle Tennessee State University
113 Surgery Center Administrators to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About