ASC Leader to Know: Timothy Beluscak II of Jacksonville Beach Surgery Center
Mr. Beluscak first joined Jacksonville Beach Surgery Center in January 2001 but left in 2005 to join Shands Jacksonville (Fla.) Medical Center as director of outpatient surgery and endoscopy. Mr. Beluscak rejoined Jacksonville Beach Surgery Center in 2009 and has acted as facility administrator of the surgery center ever since.
Mr. Beluscak holds bachelors degrees in management and nursing from Jacksonville University and University of North Florida, respectively. He also has a masters degree in national security and strategic studies from Naval War College.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASGE Recognizes 6 Endoscopy Centers for Safety & Quality
- Joint Research Team Discovers New Method for Developing Anti-Diarrheal Drugs
- Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants Selects PriorityOne Group for IT
- The Changing Healthcare Environment & Gastroenterologists: Q&A With Dr. Edwin Levine
- ASC vs. HOPD Cost Compare in Virginia: 13 Statistics