ASC Leader to Know: Joyce (Deno) Thomas of Regent Surgical Health
Before joining Regent, she served as the executive director of Loveland (Colo.) Surgery Center and worked for HealthSouth as a regional director of quality improvement and as an administrator.
Earlier this year, Regent entered into a 10-year agreement between Hermitage Medical Clinic, one of Ireland's premier privately owned hospitals, Accelitech, the leading developer of Stereotactic Radiosurgery (CyberKnife) Programs in the U.S., and Ireland's leading neurosurgeons and radiation oncologists.
"We are fortunate to have Hermitage Medical Clinic as our partner in this venture," Ms. Thomas said. "Since opening in 2007, HMC has established itself as a leader in providing a higher standard of care to the Irish community. It is a tremendous facility with an exceptional staff; we are simply building upon a foundation of clinical excellence."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About