ASC Leader to Know: Dr. Vito Quatela of Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies
Dr. Quatela developed and owns two ASCs in Rochester, N.Y. He is a board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon and is the immediate past president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Dr. Quatela also
founded HUGS, a non-profit organization that does medical mission trips to third-world countries.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Quatela serves as a clinical associate professor for the University of Rochester's Otolaryngology Department. He earned his medical degree from Northwestern University.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About