ASC Leader to Know: Dr. Scott Holley of Great Lakes Plastic & Hand Surgery
Dr. Holley is a member of a number of professional groups, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Medical Society, Kalamazoo Medical Society and American College of Surgeons. He has also been president of the Michigan Association of Hand Surgery.
In a recent press release, Dr. Holley offered tips on how weight-loss patients can make their lives more enjoyable post-surgery, including a breast lift or breast augmentation. "A tummy tuck can tighten abdominal muscles and remove excess skin all in one procedure, giving patients the smoother, more contoured midsections they dreamed of while they were on their weight-loss journey," he said. "It's so rewarding for me and my partner [Raghuram Elluru, MD] to see the improvements we can make in people's lives."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About