ASC Leader to Know: Dr. John Atwater of McClean County Orthopedics
In addition to his commitment to spinal patients in his community, Dr. Atwater participated in a medical mission trip to Nairobi, Kenya. On that trip, he performed surgeries as part of the Cheetah Gives Back Foundation. Dr. Atwater also currently serves as a medical consultant to several medical device companies.
Dr. Atwater completed his medical education at the University of Virginia and an internship at Johns Hopkins University. He also completed an orthopedic residency at Howard University and a spine fellowship at the University of Louisville. Dr. Atwater is a member of the North American Spine Society and the Illinois State Medical Association.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan
- MedVenture Names Mitch Moeller CEO
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic Earns AAAHC Accreditation