ASC Leader to Know: Dr. James L. Fox Jr. of Ravine Way Surgery Center
Dr. Fox is fellowship-trained in orthopedic oncology at Sloan-Kettering Memorial Cancer Center in New York City and joint replacement at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Hospital in Chicago. He also completed a residency in orthopedic surgery at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Fox serves as an assistant professor of orthopedic surgery at the University of Chicago, a position he has held since 2009.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup