ASC Leader to Know: Deborah Lee Crook of Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center
Ms. Crook first joined VASC in 1993 as a pre-op nurse and climbed the ranks to director of nursing at VASC's post-surgical recovery care center Valley Medical Inn, a position she held from 1997 to 2006.
Earlier this year, Ms. Crook was appointed to serve as a member of the Illinois Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board. Her term will expire Nov. 15, 2014.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About