ASC Leader to Know: Brett Brodnax of United Surgical Partners International
"With his experience, leadership and successful track record, Brett is well positioned to help guide USPI's improvement in revenue growth," said William H. Wilcox, USPI CEO, of Mr. Brodnax's promotion as president in 2011.
Prior to joining USPI, Mr. Brodnax served as an assistant vice president for Baylor Health Care System, where he had been employed for nearly 10 years. He has also served as board director of AmeriPath, a national provider of anatomic pathology services and dermatopathology in disease diagnosis for physicians, hospitals and clinical laboratories, since 2005.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Quality Improvement Tip: 8 Steps for Change Management
- Focus ICD-10 Budgeting on HIT to Minimize Impact
- 10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools Dec. 9-13
- Physicians Participating in ACA Exchanges: 57% Say They Will to Remain Competitive
- Bipartisan Budget Would Delay 20.1% Medicare Pay Cut to Physicians, Give 0.5% Raise