ASC Industry Leader to Know: H. Thomas Scott of Surgical Management Professionals
H. Thomas Scott is the vice president of operations and development for Surgical Management Professionals. He was previously a founding partner of Ascent Surgical Partners and held positions in several executive roles with the company.
During his more than 25 years in the healthcare industry, Mr. Scott co-founded Physicians Healthcare Corporation, a physician practice and ancillary management company, where he also served as senior vice president. He was also a controller of a company that developed and managed ambulatory surgery centers, clinical treatment centers and mobile imaging technology.
He has expertise in operations, acquisition and development of medical facilities and is an inactive certified public accountant.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 Key Thoughts for ASC Administrators Before Large Equipment Purchases
8 Statistics on ASC Operating Expenses per OR
12 Statistics on GI Revenue Per Case by Geographic Location
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers