Access MediQuip Appoints Greg Lueck Senior VP of Operations
SF Gate report.
As part of the company's senior leadership team, Mr. Lueck oversees all aspects of Access MediQuip operations and is responsible for formulating and implementing business and operational strategies to meet client needs.
Mr. Lueck has 25 years of experience with health plans and government programs around operations, claims, contracting, network and IT.
Related Articles on Access MediQuip:
Podcast: Dr. Kenneth Pettine on the Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery
ASC Companies Announcing Executive Moves in 2011
Access MediQuip Names Dr. Steven Arnold Chief Medical Officer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About