Spotlight on Leadership: 5 Recent ASC Industry Moves
Lynn Blalock, RN, previously a nurse with Cartersville Medical Center, has become the nurse manager of Georgia Advanced Surgery Center for Women in Cartersville.
Ann Geier, SourceMedical Solutions Vice President-Clinical Informatics, has been appointed to serve as the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Foundation liaison with the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Jana Jones, previously the administrator of Regional One Health Surgery Center in Memphis, Tenn., has become the director of business services and development at ClearlyMD Practice Solutions.
Michelle Konvicka is now the administrator of Museum District ASC in Houston. Previously, Ms. Konvicka was the clinical director of Summit Surgery Center.
Melanie Spagnoli, RN, has become the nurse manager of Baptist Eye Surgery Center in Sunrise, Fla.
More Articles on ASC Leaders:
9 ASC Industry Leaders to Know: Women in the C-Suite
10 ASC Industry C-Suite Leaders to Know
Acquisitions, Q1 Financial Reports, Leadership Moves & More – 25 Key Notes on ASC Companies
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes