Regent Surgical Health Names Amiee Mingus Director of Clinical Operations
Regent Surgical Health announced that it has appointed Amiee Mingus, RN, as the company's new Director of Clinical Operations for its West Coast surgery centers.
Ms. Mingus previously served as the pre- and postoperative supervisor for the Surgery Center of Anchorage, which is partly owned by Regent Surgical Health.
In her new role, she will guide clinical care for the company's West Coast ASCs. "I will make sure Regent's high standards are constantly being upheld across the centers I supervise," Ms. Mingus said in Regent's report.
More Articles on ASC Leaders:
Bringing Non-Profit Work to the ASC: Q&A With Dr. Sheryl Lewin of K&B Surgical Center
16 ASC Administrators Under 40
5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies