Medical Web Technologies Names Jim Freund Vice President of Business Development
Mr. Freund spent 25 years in the ASC market with a focus on software and technologies. In his new role, Mr. Freund will be responsible for expanding Medical Web Technologies' presence in the surgery center and surgical hospital space.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
10 Top Ambulatory Care Procedures & Unexpected Denial Rates
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note