Medical Web Technologies Names Jim Freund Vice President of Business Development
Mr. Freund spent 25 years in the ASC market with a focus on software and technologies. In his new role, Mr. Freund will be responsible for expanding Medical Web Technologies' presence in the surgery center and surgical hospital space.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
10 Top Ambulatory Care Procedures & Unexpected Denial Rates
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 recent ASC industry leadership moves – Feb. 26, 2015
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes