Medical Web Technologies Names Jim Freund Vice President of Business DevelopmentAmbulatory surgery center industry veteran Jim Freund has become the vice president of business development for Medical Web Technologies, developer of One Medical Passport.
Mr. Freund spent 25 years in the ASC market with a focus on software and technologies. In his new role, Mr. Freund will be responsible for expanding Medical Web Technologies' presence in the surgery center and surgical hospital space.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
10 Top Ambulatory Care Procedures & Unexpected Denial Rates
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers