Dr. Omar Chahal of Face and Jaw Surgery Center Elected to Dental Association
He will serve a five-year term where he will go through the chairs as president-elect during his third year, president during his fourth and past president in his last year.
Face and Jaw Surgery Center serves all of North Dakota and Northwest Minnesota and specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgeries.
Related Articles on Physicians:
Laser Spine Institute Dr. Michael Weiss Named Chairman of Department of Surgery
8 Tips to Recruit Orthopedic & Spine Surgeons to Your ASC
5 Factors for Spine Surgeons to Negotiate Better Payor Contracts
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS Denial Edits Update: How to Avoid Medicare Claim Denials Next Year
- Northstar Healthcare CEO Dr. Donald Kramer Discusses Company Outlook on InterlinkedTV
- Total Joint & Spine Workers Compensation Cases California ASCs: Outlook
- Surgery Centers, Orthopedic Group Use Voyance's Quality Intelligence to Improve Patient Perception of Wait Time
- 8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Affiliations