ASC Industry leader to Know: Raman Chopra of The C/N Group
Raman Chopra is a principal with The C/N Group. He previously held positions at Equifax and spent seven years in strategic counseling. During his career, he co-founded and directed OpenMarkets, a company that facilitates substantial group buying opportunities with the healthcare industry for capital equipment.
Mr. Chopra also co-founded Imaging Acquisitions, a remarketer of diagnostic radiology equipment, and Southshore Cars & Coffee, a non-for-profit entity organizing charitable events for automobile enthusiasts. In 2008, Mr. Chopra was honored by the New York State Small Business Development Center as Entrepreneur of the Year.
At The C/N Group, Mr. Chopra oversees the firm's diagnostic imaging and hospitality operations as well as marketing and technology-related activities. He earned a BS in economics and MBA from Southern Methodist University.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor