ASC Industry Leader to Know: Galina Shuliga
Ms. Shuliga joined Principle Valuation's team in September 2012 after four years working at Real Valuation Group. She specializes in healthcare and senior housing appraisals and is awaiting her Illinois general appraiser's license.
She holds a bachelor's degree in finance from Northern Illinois University and is a practicing affiliate of the Appraisal Institute.
More Articles on Healthcare Valuations:American College of Radiology, FDA Accredit Boone Memorial Hospital
VA Plans $14.6M New York Outpatient Center
MediGain Recognizes Advanced Pain Surgical Center as Leaders in Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns