ASC Industry Leader to Know: Galina Shuliga
Ms. Shuliga joined Principle Valuation's team in September 2012 after four years working at Real Valuation Group. She specializes in healthcare and senior housing appraisals and is awaiting her Illinois general appraiser's license.
She holds a bachelor's degree in finance from Northern Illinois University and is a practicing affiliate of the Appraisal Institute.
More Articles on Healthcare Valuations:American College of Radiology, FDA Accredit Boone Memorial Hospital
VA Plans $14.6M New York Outpatient Center
MediGain Recognizes Advanced Pain Surgical Center as Leaders in Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights