7 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
Dana Bryant, RN, is the new director of Mebane (N.C.) Medical Park ASC. She previously served as director of operative services at the Women's Hospital in Greensboro, N.C.
John Keating, MD, has been appointed medical director of the nearly completed Foothill Surgery Center at Sansum Clinic.
Aniko Kim has been appointed the director of operations of the nearly completed Foothill Surgery Center at Sansum Clinic.
Karen Neary, RN, BSN, has been appointed director of nursing of the nearly completed Foothill Surgery Center at Sansum Clinic.
Harold L. Paz, MD, a United Surgical Partners International board member, will join Aetna as executive vice president and chief medical officer.
Douglas Samuelson will step down from Northstar Healthcare's board to become the company's general counsel.
Stephen Schulte, previously a manager at VMG Health, has now become a senior manager with the company.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
107 ASC Administrators to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts