6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
Maggie Adams became the administrator of Riddle Surgical Center in Media, Pa., a little more than a year ago.
Clifford G. Adlerz, president and COO of Symbion in Nashville, Tenn., was elected treasurer of the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association.
Rebecca R. Craig, RN, CASC, CEO of Harmony Surgery Center and Peak Surgical Management in Fort Collins, Colo., was elected vice president of ASCA.
Judy Harless, MBA, CASC, administrator of SMI Surgery Center in San Diego, was elected ASCA secretary.
Phillip Santillanes, FACHE, executive director of Specialty Surgery Center in San Antonio, Texas, has taken on the additional role of director of advancement for the South Texas Chapter of the American College of Health Care Executives.
Alan Whorton, previously with Cogent Healthcare, has taken on the role of vice president of ambulatory surgery centers with Provista.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
6 ASCs Acquiring New Ophthalmology Technology
10 ASC Company Leaders to Know
10 ASC Industry C-Suite Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know
- 5 financial thoughts for mid-career physicians
- ASA, ePreop partner on quality reporting software: 5 notes
- RIVANNA partners with Vertec Scientific to market new anesthesia device: 3 notes