6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
Ophthalmologist John Au, MD, has joined NVISION Laser Eye Centers. Dr. Au will perform LASIK and cataract surgeries at NVISION's Newport Beach and Fullerton, Calif., locations.
Phillip Clendenin, executive vice president of operations at AmSurg, successfully completed the Nashville Health Care Council Fellowship program.
Orthopedic surgeon Adam Ginn, MD, of Novant Health Julian Road Outpatient Surgery Center in Salisbury, N.C., has been elected to the American Society for the Surgery of the Hand.
Margetta Morgan, MBA, CASC, HACP, previously the CEO and administrator of Cross Timbers Surgery Center and Anesthesia of North Texas, has become the principal owner of Margetta Morgan Consulting.
Lindsay Rinnan has joined Regent Surgical Health as director of development and physician recruitment. She previously worked with Blue Chip Surgical Partners.
Preeti Syal joined Regent Surgical Health as a senior financial analyst. Her prior position was with Accretive Health.
More Articles on ASC Leaders:
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
14 Administrators Celebrating 15+ Years at the Same ASC
10 ASC Company Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes