5 Recent ASC Industry Moves & Honors
Laura Butrick became the administrator of North Florida Surgical Pavilion in April. Prior to her current role, Ms. Butrick was a vice president of operations with Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America.
Mauro Cecchetti, previously director of clinical operations at Mid Manhattan Surgi Center in New York, is now an administrator with Constitution Surgery Centers.
Optometrist Jason Larsen, OD, joined the Eye Center of the Rockies. Previously, he was part of an ophthalmology practice in Yreka, Calif.
At Regent Surgical Health's 2014 Business Office Manager's Conference, the company granted the BOM of the Year Award to Linda Reid of Robert Wood Johnson Endosurgical Center.
Charles Walczak, administrator of Erie Shriners Ambulatory Surgery Center and Outpatient Specialty Care Center, has been chosen as executive director of Erie Homes for Children and Adults. Mr. Walczak succeeds executive director Paul Carpenedo.
More Articles on ASC Leaders:
HCA, SCA, Regent & More – 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
10 ASC Industry C-Suite Leaders to Know
9 ASC Industry Leaders to Know: Women in the C-Suite
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes