5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
Ross Alexander, previously administrator of Surgery Center of Fort Collins, has become administrator of Centrum Surgical Center in Greenwood Village, Colo.
In June, Mary Jane Antoon, RN, will step into the director of operations role at Erie Shriners Ambulatory Surgery Center and Outpatient Specialty Center. Ms. Antoon currently serves Erie Shriners director of patient care.
Todd A. Brockman, MD, an ophthalmologist with AmSurg-affiliated Eye Surgery Center of Tulsa, has been elected president of the Oklahoma State Medical Association.
ACMC surgery center, based in Marshall, Minn., appointed Andrew Mitlyng, RN, as its new administrator.
Barbara Pulliam, BS, CASC, is now vice president of revenue cycle at Surgical Management Professionals. Prior to her current role, Ms. Pulliam was director of revenue cycle at Foundations Recovery Network.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
AmSurg, SCA, USPI & More – 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
9 ASC Industry Leaders to Know: Women in the C-Suite
10 ASC Industry C-Suite Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes